SpeQtral is looking for a highly motivated Marketing and PR Specialist to join a team of space quantum pioneers at our headquarters in Singapore. We are commercialising quantum communications to prepare the world for the quantum future. Think quantum space lasers, entanglement and military level secure communications. As part of our mission to transform the world’s networks we plan to enable constellations of satellites to provide world-wide entanglement distribution. The earliest application of this is highly secure delivery of encryption keys to facilitate secret communications.
As a Marketing and PR Specialist/Manager at SpeQtral, you will work closely with the Business Development team to plan and execute various activities to generate awareness and leads for potential projects. You will also work closely with the management team on communicating key messages and major milestones of the company to our stakeholders, partners and customers.
- Plan, execute and manage all marketing activities, which includes organizing events and webinars, as well as securing speaking slots at major conferences and events
- Manage all marketing materials, promotional collaterals, website updates, and social media presence on behalf of company
- Responsible for company messaging development and distribution
- Be the last point of contact with company deliverables before they are published/distributed, ensuring all formatting, aesthetics and content are in‐line with company standards and expectations
- Actively market and promote company news and project development, including formal press release distribution, article development, pitching to media outlets, and social media
- Prepare media materials including press releases, speeches, media responses, interview talking points and social media posts for new partnerships and product launches
- Ensure documents and marketing materials are current, accurate and properly reflect the brand and desired messaging.
- Develop content strategy to grow followers from potential partners and customers, and engagement on social media
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Mass Communications with five or more years relevant working experience
- Curiosity about working in a startup environment and at the forefront of deep tech development
- Exceptional creative and technical writing and editing skills for multiple audiences
- Strong experience in producing a wide range of marketing collaterals
- Experience in event planning
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Proven working experience in public relations and with external PR agencies required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns
- Relationships with both local and international business and industry media outlets.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Solid experience with social media, particularly with LinkedIn
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail necessary to prioritize multiple initiatives and projects
- Working knowledge of design and implementation software necessary for the job function (Keynote, Word, PDF, MailChimp, Google Analytics, LinkedIn etc)
- Familiar with photo and video editing software
- Additional experience in investor relations will be an advantage
SpeQtral is a global quantum technologies company on a mission to transform the world’s networks for the quantum revolution. Powered by technologies developed at the Centre for Quantum Technologies in Singapore, SpeQtral provides specialized solutions for quantum security to clients concerned about the security of their communications networks and infrastructure. SpeQtral’s core expertise lies in using a space-based quantum platform to establish long distance quantum networks with a global reach.
Submit your application to us under Join Us.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.