SpeQtral is looking for a highly motivated fibre QKD sales engineer/solutions architect/network engineer to join a team of space quantum pioneers at the office in Singapore. We are commercialising quantum communications to prepare the world for the quantum future. Think quantum space lasers, entanglement and military level secure communications. As part of our mission to transform the world’s networks we plan to launch a constellation of satellites to enable world-wide entanglement distribution. The earliest application of this is highly secure delivery of encryption keys to facilitate secret communications.
- Manage and co-ordinate the deployment of terrestrial QKD networks and associated encryptor hardware
- business development, presales, customer education and solution architecting for ground-based QKD.
- Characterisation of customer sites and optical fibres
Installing, implementing, verifying and validating QKD solutions around the world.
- Assisting with technical support
- Other related functions as assigned
- Undergraduate degree with 2+ years of directly relevant professional experience
- The ability to learn, adapt, and teach new technologies to enable new capabilities or improve on existing ones based on the needs of the technical team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Work well independently and in a team environment
At SpeQtral, you would work directly together with a team of scientists and engineers to overcome the technical challenges of quantum communication in the real world.
One or more of the following qualifications are strongly desired:
- Master’s Degree in a relevant technical field and/or business administration.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Familiarity with the technical development of satellites and the space industry
- Excellent problem solving and strategic thinking skills
Submit your application to us under Join Us.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.