SpeQtral is looking for a highly motivated Technical Project Manager to join a team of space quantum pioneers at the office in Singapore. We are commercialising quantum communications to prepare the world for the quantum future. Think quantum space lasers, entanglement and military level secure communications. As part of our mission to transform the world’s networks we plan to launch a constellation of satellites to enable world-wide entanglement distribution. The earliest application of this is highly secure delivery of encryption keys to facilitate secret communications.
At SpeQtral, you would work directly together with a team of scientists and engineers to overcome the technical challenges of quantum communication in the real world.
- Manage various concurrent projects at different stages of the project life cycle, an/or take responsibility for SpeQtral’s upcoming mission
- Deal with collaborators and stakeholders inside and outside of the company and communicate both at high level and detailed technical level about the project
- Keep the project team on track in regard to schedule, budget, and scope
- Lead project management efforts in the company
- Establish management processes for future projects
- Master’s degree in Physics, Aerospace Engineering or similar with a total of 3 years working experience
- alternatively: Bachelor’s degree in Physics, Aerospace Engineering or similar with a total of 5 years of working experience
- At least 3 years project management experience
- Exceptional academic achievements and/or demonstrated passion for technology through extra-curricular activities
- Curiosity about working on the forefront of deep tech development
- Have excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
Bonus qualification/skills – experience in any of the following topics is advantageous
- PMP certification or similar
- Experience with large projects in agile or startup environments
- Experience with ECSS, CubeSats or space tech
Submit your application to us under Join Us.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.